Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Address: Intelligence Building 7 floor No.24, Zhongguancun East Road 95, HaiDian District, Beijing, China. 100190.
Machine Comprehension is one of the primary goals of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and
natural language understanding.
The task is to read one or set of document and answer questions.
Machine comprehension demands the ability of casual reasoning, context association,
event extraction and world knowledge, etc.
LANGUAGE IS THE HIGH LEVEL INTELLEGENCE. COMPREHENSION IS AN ABILITY, NOT AN PROCESS.
Natural Language Processing:
My research on Natural Language Processing (NLP) are focus on question answering, relation pattern extraction and text semantic hashing.
Machine Learning has been explored exhaustive since the era of information and big data, My research on this domain are focus on attention based Recurrent Neural Networks and modeling sequence procedure, spectral clustering.
- Bingning Wang, Shangmin Guo, Kang Liu, Shizhu he and Jun Zhao, Employing External Rich Knowledge for Machine Comprehension, In Proceedings of the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2016, full paper), New York, USA, July 9-15 [PDF] [SLIDES] [POSTER]
- Bingning Wang, Kang Liu, and Jun Zhao, Inner Attention based Recurrent Neural Networks for Answer Selection. Proceedings of the 54th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2016), pages 1288–1297, Berlin, Germany, August 7-12, 2016. [PDF] [SLIDES] [POSTER] [CODE]
- Bingning Wang, Kang Liu, and Jun Zhao, Conditional Generative Adversarial Networks for Commonsense Machine Comprehension. In Proceedings of the 26th International Joint Conference on Artiﬁcial Intelligence. (IJCAI 2017), Melbourne, Australia, August 19-25 [PDF] [SLIDES] [POSTER] [CODE]
- Bingning Wang, Kang Liu, and Jun Zhao, Deep Semantic Hashing with Multi-Adversarial Training. In Proceedings of the 27th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2018) (pp. 1453-1462). ACM. ; [PDF] [SLIDES] [CODE]
- Wu, Jindou, Yunlun Yang, Chao Deng, Hongyi Tang, Bingning Wang , Haoze Sun, Ting Yao, and Qi Zhang. "Sogou Machine Reading Comprehension Toolkit." arXiv preprint arXiv:1903.11848 (2019). [Github]
- Bingning Wang, Ting Yao, Qi Zhang, Jingfang Xu, Zhixing Tian, Kang Liu and Jun Zhao, Document Gated Reader for Open-Domain Question Answering. In Proceedings of the 42nd International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR-2019, Long) (pp. 85-94). ACM. Paris, France [PDF] [SLIDES]
- Bingning Wang, Ting Yao, Qi Zhang, Jingfang Xu, Zhixing Tian, Kang Liu and Jun Zhao, Unsupervised Story Comprehension with Hierarchical Encoder-Decoder." Proceedings of the 2019 ACM SIGIR International Conference on Theory of Information Retrieval (ICTIR 2019). ACM, 2019. [PDF] [SLIDES]
- Bingning Wang, Ting Yao, Qi Zhang, Jingfang Xu, Xiaochuan Wang, ReCO: A Large Scale Chinese Reading Comprehension Dataset on Opinion, Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2020). [PDF] [Data] [SLIDES]
- Bingning Wang, Ting Yao, Qi Zhang, Jingfang Xu, Xiaochuan Wang, Neural Question Generation with Answer Pivot, Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2020). [PDF] [SLIDES]
- Xing, Xiaoyu, Zhijing Jin, Di Jin, Bingning Wang, Qi Zhang, and Xuan-Jing Huang. "Tasty Burgers, Soggy Fries: Probing Aspect Robustness in Aspect-Based Sentiment Analysis." In Proceedings of the 2020 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP 2020), pp. 3594-3605. 2020. [PDF]
- Bingning Wang, Ting Yao, Weipeng Chen, Jingfang Xu, Xiaochuan Wang, 30th The Web Conference (WWW 2021). [PDF] [CODE]
- Bingning Wang, Ting Yao, Weipeng Chen, Jingfang Xu, Xiaochuan Wang, Findings of the 59th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2021). [PDF] [CODE]
Research Group of Speech and Language Technology
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition
Institute of Automation
Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), Beijing, China
Sep. 2013 – June. 2018
Associate Professor Kang
of Science in Engineering:
Department of Automation
College of Electronic Information and Automation
Tianjin University of Science and Technology (TUST), Tianjin, China
Sep. 2009 – June. 2013
Adviser: Professor Yizhun Peng
About Me:I was born in September 30th, 1991 in Xinyang (信阳), a beautiful city in the southernmost He'nan province, China.
FIA Formula One World Championship: Every man seeks
the passion of speed, no exceptions for
me. I started to watch F1 games
when i was only 8 or 9 years old, at that time Ferrari was in the dominant position and Michael Schumach and Rubens Barrichello
is the symbol of champion. After Michael's retirement from this match my time spend on F1 is
less and less.
Music: I like listening music, no specific style of music is focused. Jay Chou (周杰伦) is my favorite singer, his songs accompany with me when I was only a child. There are also many other singers that feed my appetite: such as [POP] David Tao (陶喆), Jolin Tsai (蔡依林), Fish Leong (梁静茹), Big Bang. [FREESTYLE] Jay-Z, Slim Shaddy, AR (刘夫洋) [ROCK&ROLL] Jian Cui (崔健), Bee Gees, The Rolling Stones, Guns And Roses, Led Zeppelin (IMO, the 'Stairways to heaven' can rank top of the music in history.)
Basketball: Basketball is so popular in my generation and i start playing basketball when I was only a 6 years old boy, my position in the court is Shooting Guard or Small Forward. I like watching NBA since Michael Jordan's second retirement from the league, My favorite players is in the head picture of this page, it is not overstate that i spend my years before 18 with these guys. After Kobe's retirement (due to the end of 2015-2016 regular season) Andrew Wiggins is my favorite player in this Association.
Chinese Traditional Culture: Chinese civilization of Huaxia spans over 5 thousands years and as one of our Chinese people i am so proud of the brilliant culture in our history. Song Ci is my favorite genre of CTC, I like Congjia Li (李煜)'s works most of all. Some of my maladroit poems can be found here.
Reading: I like reading every kinds of books, especially novel, As our Henan province locates the capital city of Song dynasty, so reading Song's history book is really interesting for me. I like read science fiction such as The Dairy of Robbing Tomb, Three Dody and Asimov's The Robot series. Among all the books i have read, the production of Xiaobo Wang (王小波) is my favorite. And his Era Trilogy is my top recommendation.